7/11/2012

A 'jerk' talking about Paris

I was watching tv the other day. I saw this guy, wearing a 'cool' cap and, of course, a 'cool' pair of sunglasses. Down, there were written his name - sorry, but I can't remember it, it wasn't such a special and unforgettable - and his profession - 'artist' (yeah, anyway...). I think he was a singer or something...

He was talking about his family vacation in Paris and that's what he said: 'Yeah, yeah, Paris is an expensive city, but it's worth'. 'Maybe he's not as stupid as he looks' - I thought. 'When you get there - he continued - you see what you wanted to see your whole life...'. 'The Eiffel Tower, of course' - I thought, almost convinced. He stopped and made a move with his hands, like he'd be showing something and I think he closed his eyes too.. In the end, his answer was: 'Disneyland'.
I mean, come on! Did you blind 'cause of you black sunglasses?! How did you see Paris? Did you leave your eyes at home?! Tell me you're an actor and this is a comedy. Tell me you're making fun of somebody. Tell me this is a nightmare.
Whatever, I shouldn't even watch these programs. This kind of people annoy me. 'Jerks', sorry for using this word, but I'm blogging and I'm using the urban vocabulary and also, I really think this is the right word to describe these people who try to teach us useless lessons we never listen to. They also talk about their unimportant journeys, admiring themselves.
Finally, I hope he had fun at Disneyland. Who should see the real Paris, will see it.

No comments:

Post a Comment